Comment on page
All Veno users and enthusiasts are welcomed to utilize our logos, icons and brand assets to create innovative artworks and marketing materials. However, you must strictly adhere to the following guidelines when using our brand assets for derivative works.
- Do feel free to create artwork using Veno’s brand assets to promote official partnerships announced by the Veno team.
- Do promote Veno in a warm and positive manner, while maintaining a professional and respectful tone.
- Do use the official Veno logo and brand colors consistently across all materials, as outlined in this guideline.
- Do respect Veno's intellectual property rights related to branding and marketing materials.
- Do follow all applicable laws and regulations related to the promotion and use of dApps, digital assets, and DeFi protocols.
- Do report any content that violates these guidelines.
- Do contact our Community Managers if you have any questions regarding the use of Veno brand assets.
- Do not modify or alter the official Veno logo or brand colors without prior approval from the Veno team.
- Do not use Veno brand assets in a way that could mislead or deceive customers or stakeholders, including but not limited to creating fraudulent or copycat accounts, products or services.
- Do not impersonate Veno or any related members and entities, commit identity theft, dox other persons, or publish their private information without their explicit consent.
- Do not engage in any behavior that could damage the reputation of the Veno brand.
- Do not use Veno brand assets to promote or conduct any illegal, unlawful or unethical activities.
- Do not use Veno brand assets to create merchandise or physical products unless it is for personal use or approved by the Veno team.
- Do not use any of Veno’s brand assets that could imply an official partnership or endorsement if it does not exist.
- Do not use Veno’s brand assets with third parties’ brand names, images, trademarks, or other intellectual properties, before obtaining the official authorisation from their teams.
- Do not use Veno’s brand assets to promote or endorse other financial, crypto or DeFi products or services without prior approval from the Veno team.
- Do not use Veno brand assets other than those set out in these guidelines.
The trademarks of Veno are sole and exclusive property of Veno and may only be utilized in accordance with the guidelines outlined here or with explicit permission granted by Veno. These guidelines do not transfer or alter Veno's ownership of its trademarks in any manner. To protect its intellectual property rights, Veno reserves the right to take legal action against any individual or entity that misuses its trademarks. Veno reserves the right to revoke permission to use its trademarks at any time and without prior notice.
Veno Logo Kit.zip
The following are guidelines on the correct use of our Veno logo:
Here are examples of incorrect use of the Veno logo:
The following are guidelines on the official typography for Veno brand assets:
These are the official colours of Veno: